R Unlimited CZ Forum Index
Donate $5 to get admin level 5 ->    
R Unlimited CZ
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages


Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 {rage}gareth lying in comments on admin app « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
Author Message
Redman
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marauder
Marauder

Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 403
Location: Walbrzych, Poland

Quote:
The same as with everyone's else 3 line binds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
_________________
Also known as the invisible man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
epicaldude
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server supporter
Server supporter

Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 300

Redman wrote:
Quote:
The same as with everyone's else 3 line binds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum


Sure this is not best argument, therefore this is NOT only thing I said, I also added real argument right after:

"Geeez. The same as with everyone's else 3 line binds - we usually don't use them in a row and rather on end-scores screen"
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Redman
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marauder
Marauder

Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 403
Location: Walbrzych, Poland

Quote:
we usually don't use them in a row and rather on end-scores screen

I haven't commented on this one because it's quite obvious that you can't use 3 lines long binds in a row because of flood protection and as far as I can tell you spam all the time, not just during intermissions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
epicaldude
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server supporter
Server supporter

Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 300

Redman wrote:
Quote:
we usually don't use them in a row and rather on end-scores screen

I haven't commented on this one because it's quite obvious that you can't use 3 lines long binds in a row because of flood protection and as far as I can tell you spam all the time, not just during intermissions.


You say it as if I would spam bullshit to worse the gameplay by really blocking the chats.

I keep at rate like 9 lines per 3 minute instead of 50 per 3 minute that is possible despite limit.

Writing
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
in team chat is o.k.

So do you have any real complain about "omg he destroy games" if yes then post a ban request for deliberetly blocking chat,
or are you just trying to be hater Wink
_________________




Last edited by epicaldude on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lanac
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrant
Tyrant

Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 865
Location: Idk...

epicaldude wrote:
Redman wrote:
Quote:
we usually don't use them in a row and rather on end-scores screen

I haven't commented on this one because it's quite obvious that you can't use 3 lines long binds in a row because of flood protection and as far as I can tell you spam all the time, not just during intermissions.


You say it as if I would spam bullshit to worse the gameplay by really blocking the chats.

I keep at rate like max 10 lines per 3 minute instead of 100 per 3 minute that is possible despite limit.

And writing
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
or BOMB NOW
in team chat is o.k.

So do you have any real complain about "omg he destroy games" if yes then post a ban request for deliberetly blocking chat,
or are you just trying to be hater Wink


And what when you're spamming your: Epical win in progress? It's fucking useless and started to getting annoying.
_________________
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too Very Happy)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
epicaldude
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server supporter
Server supporter

Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 300

Lanac wrote:
epicaldude wrote:
Redman wrote:
Quote:
we usually don't use them in a row and rather on end-scores screen

I haven't commented on this one because it's quite obvious that you can't use 3 lines long binds in a row because of flood protection and as far as I can tell you spam all the time, not just during intermissions.


You say it as if I would spam bullshit to worse the gameplay by really blocking the chats.

I keep at rate like max 10 lines per 3 minute instead of 100 per 3 minute that is possible despite limit.

And writing
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
or BOMB NOW
in team chat is o.k.

So do you have any real complain about "omg he destroy games" if yes then post a ban request for deliberetly blocking chat,
or are you just trying to be hater Wink


And what when you're spamming your: Epical win in progress? It's fucking useless and started to getting annoying.


It could be pasted like 20 times per minute, while I paste it 3 times usually, sometimes 6.

It's very short text.

Why aren't you complaining about other 3 line macros like grangers-are-yourf-riends someone have etc, please report us all.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lanac
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrant
Tyrant

Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 865
Location: Idk...

epicaldude wrote:
Lanac wrote:
epicaldude wrote:
Redman wrote:
Quote:
we usually don't use them in a row and rather on end-scores screen

I haven't commented on this one because it's quite obvious that you can't use 3 lines long binds in a row because of flood protection and as far as I can tell you spam all the time, not just during intermissions.


You say it as if I would spam bullshit to worse the gameplay by really blocking the chats.

I keep at rate like max 10 lines per 3 minute instead of 100 per 3 minute that is possible despite limit.

And writing
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
RUSH RUSH
or BOMB NOW
in team chat is o.k.

So do you have any real complain about "omg he destroy games" if yes then post a ban request for deliberetly blocking chat,
or are you just trying to be hater Wink


And what when you're spamming your: Epical win in progress? It's fucking useless and started to getting annoying.


It could be pasted like 20 times per minute, while I paste it 3 times usually, sometimes 6.

It's very short text.

Why aren't you complaining about other 3 line macros like grangers-are-yourf-riends someone have etc, please report us all.


I do make a mute vote on those, and it passes 95% of the time. And next match they STFU, but only you're being a smartass and continuing your stupid shit.
_________________
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too Very Happy)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Redman
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marauder
Marauder

Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 403
Location: Walbrzych, Poland

epicaldude wrote:
I keep at rate like 9 lines per 3 minute

So you admit that you're flooding the chat with useless binds. Case closed.

epicaldude wrote:
Why aren't you complaining about other 3 line macros like grangers-are-yourf-riends someone have etc, please report us all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Also, they're not trying to become an admin, so they don't have to care about their opinion.
_________________
Also known as the invisible man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
epicaldude
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server supporter
Server supporter

Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 300

Redman wrote:
epicaldude wrote:
I keep at rate like 9 lines per 3 minute

So you admit that you're flooding the chat with useless binds. Case closed.


No I do not admin that.

I'm saying that writing 3 lines once in a while like 3 times in 3-5 minutes of game is not flood.

If you think this IS a flood then write to forums to get me banned for flood.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lanac
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrant
Tyrant

Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 865
Location: Idk...

epicaldude wrote:
Redman wrote:
epicaldude wrote:
I keep at rate like 9 lines per 3 minute

So you admit that you're flooding the chat with useless binds. Case closed.


No I do not admin that.

I'm saying that writing 3 lines once in a while like 3 times in 3-5 minutes of game is not flood.

If you think this IS a flood then write to forums to get me banned for flood.


It's useless, so it's spam. Why using chat functionality in-game for retarded use, like yours?
_________________
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too Very Happy)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
epicaldude
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server supporter
Server supporter

Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 300

Lanac wrote:

It's useless, so it's spam. Why using chat functionality in-game for retarded use, like yours?


Then what for general chat should be used exactly?

Earlier today and yesterday there where many "private" talks between specs in general chat should we mute them too? Unless it becomes too much amount of text (flood) then imo no.
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lanac
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrant
Tyrant

Joined: 10 Sep 2010
Posts: 865
Location: Idk...

epicaldude wrote:
Lanac wrote:

It's useless, so it's spam. Why using chat functionality in-game for retarded use, like yours?


Then what for general chat should be used exactly?

Earlier today and yesterday there where many "private" talks between specs in general chat should we mute them too? Unless it becomes too much amount of text (flood) then imo no.


If you have a private chat between specs, then use teamchat. Also works for specs, in case you still didn't realize that.
_________________
My Youtube Channel:
Please help my ass and click on link, im a poor bitch...(+ ill make some trem videos too Very Happy)
http://adf.ly/2qaKp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
epicaldude
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server supporter
Server supporter

Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 300

Lanac wrote:
epicaldude wrote:
Lanac wrote:

It's useless, so it's spam. Why using chat functionality in-game for retarded use, like yours?


Then what for general chat should be used exactly?

Earlier today and yesterday there where many "private" talks between specs in general chat should we mute them too? Unless it becomes too much amount of text (flood) then imo no.


If you have a private chat between specs, then use teamchat. Also works for specs, in case you still didn't realize that.


I know, but players do not always do that. We also talk about random stuff, or sometimes game related stuff, or linux stuff, etc.

Imo this all is fine. So don't complain about me talking off-topic.
It's not a *FLOOD* either.
So you can only complain about it being "not nice" but as discussed thousand times, this is irrevelant with rules (rota doesnt care - and its good move)
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iain
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Granger
Granger

Joined: 22 Sep 2012
Posts: 172

It occurs to me: Unless it triggers the flood protection scripts, it isnt really flooding... And outputting three lines of text less than once a game (rarely does more than that when I am on) doesnt count as flooding...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nod_Nod_Nod
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyrant
Tyrant

Joined: 14 Mar 2010
Posts: 1079
Location: Poland

Well Im changing my opinion. Its gonna be fun fun fun!

F1ing him.

Epic my decision was while I had my exams. I didnt have time to think about pros and cons. Im thinking of giving you a shot here.

And Im thinking of giving you a perma ban if you will be pain in ass Very Happy
_________________
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic  Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


DAJ Glass (1.0.8) template by Dustin Baccetti
EQ graphic based off of a design from www.freeclipart.nu
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group