Admin Abuser The_T}{ing (1.2)

You were banned/kicked? Someone should be banned?

Moderator: Nod_Nod_Nod

Diablo
Spectacor
Spectacor

Admin Abuser The_T}{ing (1.2)

#1 Post by Diablo » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:35 pm

Someone named [advgranger]Dr.Who[granger] is admin abusing.For example we wanted to kick a deconer.Everybody was voting "yes" and he decided that everyone say "no".His second name is T}{e_T}{hing.he mute everybody and decide against us.That's all.

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#2 Post by The_ThInG » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:26 pm

Hehee... i was expecting this..
Though i did nothing wrong... ill let the outher admins decide!
Also i did not muted anyone -.-'

http://imgur.com/7yJW4&iC93b <-- first picture

http://imgur.com/7yJW4&iC93bl <--- Second one

so it happened like that... They wanted to kick a helper who decided to kill the overmind for the Granger to build it on top level on mission_one_b7...
and Avo bleeded the helper...
I'm a Otaku , Also a Vocaloid Fan...

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#3 Post by Lancer » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Well, that 'kids' thing isn't quite nice thing, you are a role model for players, so behave like that - keep polite at all times :- ).

Anyway diablo, without hard and solid evidence (/condump, /screenshot(JPEG) or /record (demo)) i believe thing on his word.
Care to check out Jucaspel?

http://on.fb.me/16BFTKE

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#4 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Nay nay you did good. Raksu is good player, and he knows how this game works. I dont see any fault in your behaviour. Though you have flaw of not knowing how to defend yourself against player like Avo :P. You have to learn way to talk with them, instead of muting :p.
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".
"Person nods at you", or your direction, "you nod back"

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#5 Post by valentin54 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi guys, i think that diablo is half right. Today i've seen a changement of thing's behaviour. For exemple, i tked him by mistake and then i told omg i'm sorry !! And thing ( dr. Who) replied that he'll kill me.. I can post screenshot. Wrong behaviour of an admin, i think.

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#6 Post by The_ThInG » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:41 pm

really now people dont understand jokes... even though i did tell him *i'ma gonna kill you* then sayd it was a joke... -.-' in the end i was left only with the words.... heh
Also i didnt muted Avo... or anyone else...

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#7 Post by Lancer » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:11 pm

valentin54 wrote:Hi guys, i think that diablo is half right. Today i've seen a changement of thing's behaviour. For exemple, i tked him by mistake and then i told omg i'm sorry !! And thing ( dr. Who) replied that he'll kill me.. I can post screenshot. Wrong behaviour of an admin, i think.
Screenshots? And i know thing behaves differently, but hes new like me, and we both have a long way to learn.

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#8 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:21 am

Told you once - Stop reporting with your words only. Every admin once in while have right to rage... Gimme proof then Ill think about it. If ya cant provide me with it, stop wasting my time.
The nodding of the head once to symbolize a greeting, cuz we white folk to damn lazy to open our mouths and speak up. Nods are also easier to shake off than a flase "hello".

Lancer
Tyrant
Tyrant

#9 Post by Lancer » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 am

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/thing3u.jpg/

Only flaw i could find when playing yesterday, even tested him a little, but he found out it was me :P

Nod_Nod_Nod
Tyrant
Tyrant

#10 Post by Nod_Nod_Nod » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:01 pm

I wanna shut my pie in my mouth, but I dont have one :(.

I think that Santa2 was so long time ago that we already feel oppresed by little whiney whiney impolite words... Me wish Santa would be back :(

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#11 Post by The_ThInG » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:54 pm

lol that's meant to say... *shut your mouth*... in some kind of sarcastic way...

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#12 Post by valentin54 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Like i told i post screenshot : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/231/shot0059p.jpg/

And thing i want you to know that i've nothing against you. I think you deserve a great admin place.

Like lancer told me, if you want or you're admin, you've to be PROFESSIONAL. (btw i don't say that you don't act professional).

A simple player can speak how he wants, but an admin mustn't, i think. Maybe you were joking, but you can tell that by PM, like that anyone else will see that. (i'm a PM pro :-P)

Now you can be angry (that Diablo told, and my screenshot too) but you mustn't tell bad things like 'i'm gonna kill you',.. I've nothing to say about this, because i'm an eternal angry boy, but i learnt and i'm still learning to control it.

Btw : I think that when you are angry, abuse, ... this is not 'the thing' who is judge, but every admins... it's like in a clan. If a player wears a tag and say bads word (example) his clan's friends will be considered like him by others players.. I dunno if you understand what i say...

Btw, thing didn't 'abuse' like Diablo told, i think.

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#13 Post by The_ThInG » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 am

meh... that only prooves that i was joking...
also im striving to behave as much as i can...
though my chating aint the purest one.... i like to swear alot

valentin54
Server supporter
Server supporter

#14 Post by valentin54 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:13 am

That's ok Thing.

Now i know tat you were joking, but at the moment you told me that.. You didn't seem to be joking :/, you seem to be more serious that swearing

The_ThInG
Granger
Granger

#15 Post by The_ThInG » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Yea i make serious jokes >=)