R Unlimited CZ Forum Index
Donate $5 to get admin level 5 ->    
R Unlimited CZ
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

I was wrong and Lamefun was right. « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
grmg.pl
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: I was wrong and Lamefun was right. Reply with quote

Marauder
Marauder

My ONLY webbrowser for last 5-7 years was Opera. I started using in around Opera 7 or something like that. It had everything I needed, I could tweak it to my needs extremely well, it was lightning fast (i routinely open multiple windows with 20-30 tabs each) and it was very stable.

Well, I recently upgraded from Opera (can't really tell but it was 11 or 12) to Opera 15. They switched from their engine to Chrome engine. Opera 15 and above is a fucking Chrome clone with nothing more inside. It's a fucking joke now. And everyone on their forum and even their facebook page says they should bring back the old functionalities. But NO, what for. Stupid devcunts. Go read their facebook page. They are promoting their new stuff BUT almost EVERY comment isn't about new stuff but about how ppl want the old Opera functionalities back.

Now - the devs were asked to release the source code of the old engine a few months ago. No response, no positive answer expected.

I assume the engine change had to have sth in common with "lets make some more money" and I fully support the idea, but not the fucking execution. They had a unique product, they had stable 5 -7% of market share. But they decided to blend in with the rest of the internet.

Fucking idiots.
Pikachu
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dretch
Dretch

Vote with your wallet?

Jump to: