Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

Admin levels

#1 Post by Rotacak » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:14 pm

(1.2 server have similar settings)

Level 0 Unknown Player
Commands: !listplayers, !admintest, !help, !time, !info, !register

For level 1 Registered Player: (player decision)
Type: !register
Commands: !listplayers, !admintest, !help, !time, !info, !register

For level 2 Server Regular: (admin decision)
You must play often on server (month?).
You must be no problem player (no deconner, teamkiller, spammer etc.)
You should be registered in this forum.
Commands: !listplayers, !admintest, !help, !time, !info, !register, !listmaps, !rotation, !maplog

Level 3 is unused

For level 4 Nice Player: (admin decision)
You must be nice player - not need be first in score table, but you should do only good things.
Commands: !listplayers, !admintest, !help, !time, !info, !register, !listmaps, !rotation, !maplog, !showbans
Other: cannot be vote kicked, vote muted, can run commands from team chat, cannot have IP ban

For level 5 Sponsor: (player decision)
You donate atleast $5. But if you will be idiot, you still can be banned or suspended to lower level.
Commands: !listplayers, !admintest, !help, !time, !info, !register, !listmaps, !rotation, !maplog, !showbans, !namelog
Other: cannot be vote kicked, vote muted, can run commands from team chat, cannot have IP ban

For level 6 Junior Admin: (admin decision)
You must know, what good admin should do and admin must want you.
Commands: !listplayers, !admintest, !help, !time, !info, !listmaps, !rotation, !maplog, !showbans, !namelog, !cancelvote, !denybuild, !kick, !L0, !L1, !unmute, !mute, !nextmap, !putteam, !restart, !allready, !warn, !cp, !listadmins, !lock, !unlock, !rename, !spec999
Other: cannot be vote kicked, vote muted, can run commands from team chat, never loses credits for changing teams, can see team chat as a spectator, can switch teams any time (regardless of balance), can call a vote at any time (regardless of a vote being disabled or voting limitations), sees all information in !listplayers, uses admin stealth, sees and can use adminchat, cannot have IP ban

For level 7 Senior Admin: (admin decision)
You must be good level 6 admin.
Commands: Almost all
Last edited by Rotacak on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Castyo
Dretch
Dretch

#2 Post by Castyo » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:42 am

rot, can i've lv 3?
I can sent to you an italian pizza :-D

Leinard
Spectacor
Spectacor

#3 Post by Leinard » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:25 pm

Hello, I want have lvl 2 admin (regular player) plz, i think i play often in the server and i like the server veru much :D :roll:

Sorry for bad english :oops:

RipeFlesh
Dretch
Dretch

#4 Post by RipeFlesh » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:57 am

I want level 3 a lot.. =( Too bad I'll probably have to wait a while.

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#5 Post by Rotacak » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:59 am

RipeFlesh wrote:I want level 3 a lot.. =( Too bad I'll probably have to wait a while.
Level 3 is only for admins, whos must take care for server... You not obtain level 3 by time. Still really want level 3? You know how to use commands and when?

RipeFlesh
Dretch
Dretch

#6 Post by RipeFlesh » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:27 am

Rotacak wrote:
RipeFlesh wrote:I want level 3 a lot.. =( Too bad I'll probably have to wait a while.
Level 3 is only for admins, whos must take care for server... You not obtain level 3 by time. Still really want level 3? You know how to use commands and when?
Yes, I do. And I meant wait a while because you said something about having enough positions.

nooteh
Server supporter
Server supporter

#7 Post by nooteh » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:37 pm

Why do you want still bigger level? With bigger level is bigger responsibility. Player with level 3 be should at least sometimes controll other players, look at who what voting etc.

My opinion: If you like play the tremulous is´not what solve, but if you wanna feel superior it will stop fun you in a while. 8)
Humans are the only beings who were domesticated by themselves.

Blog: http://logicry.blogspot.com

Rotacak
Tyrant
Tyrant

#8 Post by Rotacak » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:14 pm

<DELETED ALL>

Jalaco
Dretch
Dretch

#9 Post by Jalaco » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:32 am

I'm just putting this out there I know allot of people are asking for lvl 3 but I'd just like to say I want lvl 3 but I'm not going to kill you all if I dont get it :twisted: so ya just thought I'd ask

\\^// Jalaco \\^//

Union
Dretch
Dretch

#10 Post by Union » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:15 am

I'd like to a level 2 since you guys know me and I am on like all the time. (I only play R Unlimited now.) I would like to help out at Level 3 seeing as I do play odd times when none of the other admins are on at least 2-4 times a week. However if you have enough admins, you have enough. I don't need to be admin, I just hate playing late nights when people are being jerks and zapping the fun out of the game... like last night with [SPY] and Google.
Shut your mouth when you're talking to me! // I are my own camper // Co-Op Play

HellreapeR
Dretch
Dretch

#11 Post by HellreapeR » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:52 pm

Union wrote:I'd like to a level 2 since you guys know me and I am on like all the time. (I only play R Unlimited now.) I would like to help out at Level 3 seeing as I do play odd times when none of the other admins are on at least 2-4 times a week. However if you have enough admins, you have enough. I don't need to be admin, I just hate playing late nights when people are being jerks and zapping the fun out of the game... like last night with [SPY] and Google.
Just like Union says with this.
I also like to be lvl 2, or 3.
:arrow: lvl 2 = Just because i am playing a while already.
:arrow: lvl 3 = To kick idiots like Unnamed Players, a night ago one was spamming cannon sounds in rotcannon with jetpack, first i tk him for sure he would stop.
And then later: /callvote kick unnamed Making stupid noice + TD/TK.
8)

kaotaja
Dretch
Dretch

#12 Post by kaotaja » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:01 pm

Me want level 100. Me good. Me promise. Seriously, cut the crap. We have lots of admins here at the moment and good thing is that most of them are usually online too.
Gynter

Union
Dretch
Dretch

#13 Post by Union » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:56 pm

kaotaja wrote:Me want level 100. Me good. Me promise. Seriously, cut the crap. We have lots of admins here at the moment and good thing is that most of them are usually online too.
So you can do nothing like the last game I played and some griefer naded human base 3 times under different names. You were on server 2 of those times and I tried to get your attention, but you did nothing.
Shut your mouth when you're talking to me! // I are my own camper // Co-Op Play

kaotaja
Dretch
Dretch

#14 Post by kaotaja » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:11 am

I was afk. I have my work to do too.
Gynter

ramos
Marauder
Marauder

=\

#15 Post by ramos » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:07 am

The I_ARE (kao) is right , we play for funn and do admin work for keepeng the funn for all alive but we are not bots we cant be here all the time and anyhow 90% percent of the time thers an online admin in the weektime thers me , Mac , Memorex , and in weekends thers Soultcers ! Kaotaja , Troy and Srotak come randomly (surprize) not to mention Rotacak and Standalf who are cheching the server each day !